Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm not a very good blogger am I? This is my Prim Americana Flag. One of my favorite things to make. Very primitive and great for those of you that like Americana. At first I thought the 'V' shape at the bottem looked a little funny but it adds to the prim look. I would like to make some just straight across the bottem though. If any of you are interested just email me at tlehman@jmroofco.com any time. Postage is just a couple dollars if you supply the stick to hang it on. Hope everyone is ready for spring, I know that I am.

1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    At least 160 thousand women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "water hack" to drop 1-2lbs every night in their sleep.

    It's scientific and works on everybody.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it with water half glass

    2) Then follow this weight losing hack

    and be 1-2lbs skinnier the very next day!

    ReplyDelete